THE BRAINS BEHIND YOUR BEAUTY SERVICES
I have been in the beauty industry since I was 15 years old and with every year that passes, I fall more in love. At first, I got a taste of the industry as a beauty consultant for Motives Cosmetics. I spent several years working as a makeup artist with a team of fellow beauty professionals traveling the bay area.
Prior to opening Ruby Red Hair Studio, I owned an on-location hair & makeup company called: "Ruby Red Makeup Artistry" which was open for four great years and serviced many brides in the bay area. After finding a passion for hairstyling, I decided to enter the Cosmetology program at San Jose City College and pursue my passion for hair styling/color full-time. I have since been licensed as of August 2014.
I believe an educated hairstylist is a great stylist. I regularly attend hair shows, seminars and other classes around the state to better perfect my craft. With that being said. I take hair education very seriously and strive to make your experience with me an informative and memorable one. My goal is for you to always learn something new.
- Pravana Balayage Certified
- Pravana Color Correction Certified
- Brazilian Blowout Certified
- ABC Haircutting at Vidal Sassoon Hair Academy
- Certified by The Business of Balayage in the Essentials & Advanced balayage courses
-Redken Balayage Class
-Pureology Hairstyling Class
- Babe Hair Extensions Certified
- Keratin Complex Smoothing Treatment Certified
- Nova Salon Systems: Freaks N' Geeks Color Class
- EuforaColor: Art of Grey Coverage Class
- EuforaColor: Beautiful Blondes Class
- Eufora Advanced Training Academy - Master Styling & Finishing
- Eufora Global Connection
- Eufora Precision Haircutting at Global Connection
-Waterfall Beaded Row Hair Extension Certification
-Eufora Business Intelligence
-Barbicide Disinfectant Certification
-AirTouch Blonding Technique w/ Danilo Bozic
-Creative Foil Placement for High Impact Blondes w/ Larissa Love